The government’s public spending cuts will:
- Wreck housing, welfare, further & higher education, leisure and health services.
- Cut public sector pay and pensions.
- Put thousands out of work.
- Increase fares, childcare costs, council rents, course fees.
- And much more.
Come and join our discussion on how we can fight these cuts
Thursday 4th November / 7pm
Salvation Army Hall, 1 Princess Street SE1 6HH (Elephant & Castle Tube)
- Jeremy Dear, general secretary National Union of Journalists
- Ian Leahair, Fire Brigades Union National Executive
- Plus local trade union and community campaigners